For Dryer Vents up to 15ft in length
Clothes dryer fires account for about 15,600 structure fires, 15 deaths, and 400 injuries annually. “Failure to clean” is the leading factor contributing to clothes dryer fires in residential buildings.
- Inspect existing installation for code compliance.
- Disassemble existing dryer vent.
- Brush out entire interior of dryer vent piping and connection at dryer.
- Clean up and remove all lint.
- Reassemble and test dryer vent system.
* Gas dryers should have metal exhaust vents. We will not clean existing plastic or other UN approved vent material, we will provide an estimate for replacement.